« Return to Campaigns

Statewide, CO

Election Date: November 2, 2021
Type: General
Revenue – Total ($): 1,837,000,000
Known Transit Revenue ($): 275,550,000
Revenue Type: Bond
Transit Revenue Explanation: 85% of the funds would go to the State Highway Fund. The remaining 15% would go to the Multimodal Transportation Options Fund, which may be used to fund transit projects.

Click Here for Source Info

$1.837 billion in bonds for transportation funding